If you would like a hosted workshop for yourself and a few of your music therapy colleagues OR if you are part of a creative arts therapy team/faculty interested in this workshop you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about upcoming workshops and individual or group rates.
The 1.5hr workshop includes:
- A worksheet,
- A brief overview of our resource guide,
- A brief overview of language and terms around the topic of anti-oppressive practice,
- Useful tools/steps specifically relating to our work as therapists, and
- Lots of opportunity for constructive dialogue.
I also offer more in-depth workshops...
- The 3-hour workshop includes the same as above with more time for dialoguing and workshopping clinical scenarios.
- The 6-hour workshop includes the same as above with more time to dig into ethics, impacts on music/arts, goal setting, and dialogue.
A new program I offer called the LOUD program is a guided music program for therapists and caregivers wanting to band together on issues of equity, diversity, cultural humility and determine their unique call to action. This program specifically gives strategies for:
- Being an ally,
- Knowing how to respond to conflict (when intention and impact don't match),
- When you don't know the right thing to say,
- When you don't feel like the right person to speak up... and more.
(Registration for the July 2021 cohort closes June 20th, 2021)
Contact me for more information!